Reciprocal Transfer Agreements
A member of the Teachers' Superannuation Fund (TSF), who has previous employment with another employer with whom the TSF has a reciprocal transfer agreement, may be eligible to transfer his or her service and benefits to the TSF (and vice versa).
The following pension plans currently have Reciprocal Transfer Agreements with the TSF:
- Prince Edward Island Civil Service Superannuation Fund
- Provincial Teachers’ Pension Plans for all provinces including:
- Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund
- British Columbia Pension Corporation
- Manitoba Teachers' Retirement Allowances Fund
- New Brunswick Teachers' Pension Plan
- Newfoundland Teachers' Pension Plan
- Nova Scotia Pension Services Group
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board
- Quebec Pension Commission
- Saskatchewan Teachers' Superannuation Commission
If you would like more information regarding reciprocal transfer agreements with the TSF, please contact the Pensions and Benefits office at (902)368-4200.